What You’ll Get to Do:
The ideal candidate will perform as the technical expert with thorough understanding of the business application of an assigned project. Performs
as a project lead with the responsibility for the instruction, assignment, direction, and monitoring of the performance of assigned software developers working on a specific project. Assists in the scheduling and coordinating of projects and
may be involved in the design phase of a project. Works with customers and technical staff in the resolution of software
problems and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements.
More About the Role:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
Solid knowledge of Java (Object Oriented Programming concepts).
Java EE 7
Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services – SOAP / REST
Markup Languages like XML and JSON
Basic database knowledge
Experience with Agile development methodologies, especially SCRUM.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.