Java Software Development Intern - Data Visualization - Summer 2018
Req #: 203616
Location: Rome, NY US
Job Category: Administration
Security Clearance: None
Clearance Status: Not Applicable
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI helps the Air Force Research Laboratory explore, prototype, and demonstrate new technologies, enabling the Air Force to maintain its technological advantage. We are seeking a Java software development intern to help us research and develop tools for accessing, filtering, manipulating and visualizing large data sets.
This is a short-term assignment (approximately ten weeks/one semester).
As a Java software development intern, you will:
Work with our team of experienced developers on a software application for visualizing multiple large data sets.
Apply your Java programming skills to solving complex data management problems.
Gain experience as a member of a professional software development team.
Technologies you will use include:
Java SE, Netbeans
JDBC, PostgreSQL, SOAP
RDF, OpenLink Virtuoso
You’ll need to meet these requirements to be eligible for this internship:
Available to work in-person at our facilities in Rome, NY
Able to work in an office environment, including using computers for long periods of time and communicating with others face-to-face, by telephone, or email.
Current college student, either graduate or undergraduate
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.