CACI helps the Air Force Research Laboratory explore, prototype, and demonstrate new technologies, enabling the Air Force to maintain its technological advantage. We are seeking a Java Software Test Engineer to help us research and develop business process automation for space command and control.
As a Java Software Test Engineer, you will:
Develop, document and maintain Java software unit tests
Develop, document and maintain software test harnesses and related infrastructure
Participate in code reviews and design workshops
Document and report software defects
Technologies we use:
JUnit, Mockito, Powermock, Selenium
You’ll need to meet these requirements to be eligible:
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in computer science, or related field
Available to work in-person at our facilities in Rome, NY
Able to obtain a DoD Top Secret security clearance
Able to work in an office environment, including using computers for long periods of time and communicating with others face-to-face, by telephone, or email
Five or more years’ experience with Java software development
Three or more years’ experience with Java test design and implementation
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.