CACI helps the Air Force Research Laboratory explore, prototype, and demonstrate new technologies, enabling the Air Force to maintain its technological advantage. We are seeking a webMethods Developer to help us research and develop business process automation for space command and control.
As a webMethods Developer, you will:
Use Software AG Designer to manage Java projects based on the webMethods Application Platform.
Develop Java software, based on Application Platform, to make calls to Integration Server services.
Develop Java software, based on Application Platform, to accept callbacks from Integration Server.
Help to develop tasks and workflows for webMethods to integrate a variety of services across the space enterprise.
Technologies we use:
Software AG webMethods Integration Server, Application Platform, Universal Messaging, ARIS
You’ll need to meet these requirements to be eligible:
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in computer science, software engineering, or related field
Five or more years’ experience Java software development
Two or more years’ experience with webMethods Application Platform development.
Two or more years’ experience with developing Java applications for use with webMethods Integration Server development
Available to work in-person at our facilities in Rome, NY
Able to obtain DoD Top Secret security clearance
Able to work in an office environment, including using computers for long periods of time and communicating with others face-to-face, by telephone, or email
Able to participate in infrequent travel.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.