What You’ll Get to Do:
As the Configuration Manager you will support EP-3E, SPA and P-8A QRC tasks. You will provides leadership for a cross functional team that includes military, government civilians and other contractor support services (CSS) personnel. You will direct the development of formal technical directives to support the full range of special mission systems for three distinct platforms.
More About the Role:
- Development and review of engineering change proposals (ECP) that support the development of technical directives (TD)
- Staff ECPs and TDs through the NAVAIR configuration management process
- Provide updates as required to the PMA-290 Configuration Management Manual
- Support and maintain the SPA Flight Clearance Guide (SPA CM process for EC & PAC)
- Draft, edit, and review ILS SOWs to ensure technical data is obtained for ECPs
- Review contract proposals for adequacy of CDRLs related to technical data and ECPs
- Review proposed ECPs for adequacy of use in the development of TDs
- Responsible to the Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL) for the support of avionics systems and ancillaries under her cognizance
- Research/gather appropriate maintenance, training and sustainment documents to support Technical Data Packages and Total Life Cycle Cost supporting documentation related to avionics mission systems
- Support fleet QRC installations in terms of configuration management support for all training requirements associated with interim support systems
- Provide staff liaison with AIR-4.2 for development of changes to the Flying Hour Program as configuration changes impact the product baseline
- Other duties as assigned by Government Representatives assigned by the APML and PMA-290E
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Clearance: Secret clearance is required
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities
- Proficient is MS Office suite – Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project and ePower
- Capable of assessing recommendations, developing solutions, and driving the team to resolution of configuration challenges on the program
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Lexington Park-MD-MARYLAND SUBURBAN