Multimedia Graphic Artist, Jr.-Level
Req #: 203636
Location: Pensacola, FL US
Job Category: Communications
Security Clearance: None
Clearance Status: Not Applicable
What You Will Be Doing:
- Create computer-generated realistic and abstract work or images of objects, people, nature, topography, or events
- Ability to work closely with the Instructional System Designer to layout and design media
- Create media for storyboards to guide development during the production of computer-based training
- Create media using creative design tools such as Adobe Create Suite (Photoshop), Max 3D, or similar tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
What We Need from you:
- Experience with Multimedia Graphic Artist - Highly Preferred
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in multimedia studies or graphics/3D design or an equivalent degree field, from an accredited college or university
- Experience with Photoshop, Max 3D, and/or other high end 3-D applications
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.