Req #: 203337
Location: Chantilly, VA US
Job Category: Engineering and Technical Support
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What you will get to do:
With little to no supervision, perform assembly of complex network and telecommunications components into a baseband cabinet.
- Information Technology experience in Customer environment
- Knowledge of routers, switches, firewalls, UPS, and various networking components
- Ability to independently resolve assembly and interconnectivity issues
- Strong understanding of basic network configuration commands and languages for industry standard network components
- Ability to adhere to security and safety standards
- Ability to independently perform specialized equipment and systems installations, modifications, and upgrades in a production environment.
- Ability to test, identify, and resolve most tier 1 and tier 2 equipment and system problems
- Able to test and certify numerous types of network components for operability
- Able to review assembly diagrams and make change recommendations
- Patch panels
- Cisco & Juniper Routers/Switches
- Signal and power cables in a network cabinet
- Use simple ICMP commands
Must be able to lift 75 lbs, bend, kneel, and climb ladders.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Familiarization with ISO 9001:2015 procedures
- CCNA or JNCIA Certification is highly desired
Required are 7 years of experience and AS highly desired or related experience instead.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.