What You’ll Get to Do:
Under the supervision of a warehouse manager, perform a variety of logistics tasks including receiving, inventory, shipping, inspecting, preparing, and packing materials.
Must be able to lift 75 lbs, bend, kneel, and climb ladders.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
This position requires 3 years experience and AS degree (or equivalent experience)
More About the Role:
This section should outline the primary responsibilities of the position.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
This section should include required qualifications, including Years of Experience as outlined in the Job Leveling Guide. Remember, if your contract contains minimum Labor Category Qualifications, they must be included.
This section should include and preferred or desired qualifications or attributes.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.