Under the supervision of a warehouse manager, perform a variety of logistics tasks including receiving, inventory, shipping, inspecting, preparing, and packing materials.
Logistics experience in Customer environment
Experience working in warehouse and/or logistical operations centers
Ability to independently to receive, inspect, and inventory large quantities of property
Qualified to operate fork lifts and hand trucks
Experience in driving large box trucks to deliver bulk materials
Familiarization with the Customer’s inventory and property management systems.
Packing and crating methodologies
Domestic and global shipping mechanisms
Handling of hazardous materials
Use of forklift, hand trucks, and box trucks
Using inventory management systems
Conducting large scale inventories
Working with heavy bulk materials
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift 75 lbs, bend, kneel, and climb ladders.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Familiarization with ISO 9001:2015 procedures
CPPS Certification is highly desired
This position requires 3 years experience and AS degree (or equivalent experience)
More About the Role:
This section should outline the primary responsibilities of the position.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
This section should include required qualifications, including Years of Experience as outlined in the Job Leveling Guide. Remember, if your contract contains minimum Labor Category Qualifications, they must be included.
This section should include and preferred or desired qualifications or attributes.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.