What You’ll Get to Do:
As a member of a small development team, the software developer will actively participate in development cycles, work closely with other developers, and participate in the planning and implementation of application architecture decisions. .
More About the Role:
This position is for a motivated developer who can move from a Java server-side microservices to building an HTML web interface using front-end frameworks such as jQuery, Dojo, Bootstrap or whatever tool is right for the job. One day you might be integrating with third-party web-services, and the next you may be laying out a new web page. Your daily development will be on a multi-network, multi-node enterprise web-application with a large customer base. Since the environment is spread across multiple distinct networks, you will face many challenges that require thought processes that are not typically found within your everyday web-app development. This type of experience cannot be gained in a school setting. So, we are seeking developers who can change direction rapidly, utilize flexible thought processes, and can work in a close-knit team environment to produce the high quality product that our customers expect.
If you have ever felt like your organization was scrimping on hardware or software, you will find it refreshing to sit down in front of three large high-end monitors and the latest computer hardware. You will work closely with a highly responsive system admin staff who go above and beyond the call-of-duty to ensure things are working smoothly and that you, the developer, have everything necessary to be productive.
Experience and insight on architectural improvements and fixes are welcome at all levels of this team. Even junior team members are encouraged to add value wherever possible.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.