Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform daily responsibilities that require familiarity with computers and video tele-training. Requires knowledge of Army and INSCOM Language management Systems, knowledge of language acquisition and instructional programs, and general knowledge of crypto linguistic, interrogation, HUMINT and Counterintelligence operations.
- Basic knowledge of DoD and Government Intelligence Agencies, doctrine, programs, policies, operations, methodology, governing laws, and governing regulations in order to successfully review,. Coordinate and make recommendations regarding language training programs.
-General knowledge of etymology and comprehensive experience with adult language enhancement programs.
-Two years of experience as a Command level or INSCOM Major Subordinate Command CLPM
-Graduate of ATRRS Class designation 00ZZ, Command Language Program Manager 40 hour school taught at Monterey, CA.
-Min of a AA
Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
-.Native fluency in target language ;
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN