CACI is seeking a Software Developer Team Lead to support efforts with the Education and Information Division (EID) within the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). EID carries out NIOSH’s responsibility under the Occupational Safety and Health Act and the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act to provide information and recommendations to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Mine Safety and Health Administration, and professionals working within the field of occupational safety and health. These guidances and recommendations are based on a comprehensive evaluation of the scientific data and literature, which often includes qualitative or quantitative assessment of risk. EID also conducts translational research on the effectiveness of various communication and training methods as they apply to occupational safety and health. EID provides information services to the occupational safety and health community, employers, workers, labor, industry, academia, other government’s agencies, and the general public.
- Primary focus will be applications development and operations
- Act as the software development team lead.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a software developer
- Experience as DBA (Database Administrator)
- Expert knowledge of Visual Basic
- Proficient in Microsoft .NET, 3+ years of experience
- Extensive experience in designing and developing software
- UML Diagramming Experience
- Experience with source control management software and deployment environments
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and SCRUM
- Experience with user interface design and prototyping
- Knowledgeable in best practices for documentation