CACI is seeking a CAD Drafter to support our government customer located in Crane, IN. This in role you will work closely with design originators, preparing drawings of unusual, complex, or original designs which require a high degree of precision. Performs unusually difficult assignments requiring considerable initiative, resourcefulness, and drafting expertise.
Develop engineering drawings using CAC software (Solid Edge)
Assures that anticipated problems in manufacture, assembly, installation, and operation are resolved by the drawing produced
Exercises independent judgment in selecting and interpreting data based on a knowledge of the design intent
Although working primarily as a drafter, may occasionally interpret general designs prepared by others to complete minor details
May provide advice and guidance to lower level drafters or serve as coordinator and planner for large and complex drafting projects
HS diploma and at least 5 years of drafting experience
Proficient with Solid Edge Software
Active Secret Clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.