Counterintelligence (CI) analysts use a variety of classified and unclassified databases, software applications, and other intelligence research tools to identify, assimilate, examine, interpret, and evaluate all-source information/intelligence to determine the nature, function, interrelationships, personalities, capabilities, and intent regarding the intelligence capabilities of foreign powers, international terrorists and other entities and activities of CI interest.
Education - Bachelor's Degree and four years' additional analytical experience OR advanced analytical training and 8 years' analytical experience
Experience -Should be in DoD or equivalent Government agencies with three years at the tactical and/or operational level
- Clearance - TS/SCI with CI scope Polygraph or willing to undergo CI scope polygraph
- Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- Expert knowledge in the following areas: Afghanistan/SWA regional analysis, network analysis, HUMINT analysis
- Proficient in utilizing advanced computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Proficient at briefing senior leadership at the O6 level
- Experience effectively mentoring junior and lid-level analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments
- Education - Master's Degree
- CI/HUMINT analytical experience preferred
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related. Must be U. S. citizen with current Top Secret security clearance and eligible for SCI access; CI polygraph may be required.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, video conference, email and face-to-face. Occasional travel may be required at client direction.