Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Education/Experience -Three years all-source analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies
- Clearance - TS/SCI and willing to undergo CI scope polygraph
Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- Thorough understanding of DoD and Service analytical tools to include RMT/ODL, DCGS-A, Palantir, and BI2R
- Proficient in utilizing advanced computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development such as Palantir, RMT, TAC, All Source Data bases, GoogleMaps or other social networking analysis software
- Experience with ICREACH, Voltron or PROTON
- Experience with communications capabilities within JWICS, INTELINK, and SIPRNet (e.g. MIRC, Jabber Chat, etc.)
- Strong writing and briefing skills
- Capable of effectively operating as a memberof a joint/combined intelligence team
- Education - Associates or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent military enlisted or company grade officer experience
- Knowledge of communication and dissemination architecture
- Previous joint military experience
- Background in DoD or service manned or unmanned collection platform capabilities, collection planning, synchronization, execution, and assessment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and zero to two years of related experience. Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.