National Cyber Solutions Group, CACI is looking for top talent to join our elite team. NCS is currently seeking an Intelligence Analyst to join one of our Prime Contracts. As the prime contractor, we design and develop mission-essential capabilities to increase the efficiency, integration, and quality of the customer’s intelligence analysis activities. We work with the end user community and utilize business analytics to measure the effectiveness of capabilities we deliver, as well as, other major applications used by the customer. There are a variety of opportunities to learn and apply unique data science methods to inform customer decision-making, gain hands-on development experience working with widely used IC applications, and lead customer and community outreach efforts at senior-levels of government. This new, multi-year contract supports a customer agency that we have successfully partnered with for nearly three decades and continue to grow and expand our presence to support their core mission areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for identifying, developing, and implementing the transition of traditional analytic processes into Object Based Production (OBP) workflows. You will identify relevant data sources and objects through decomposition of all-source analysis products or research and align those sources to objects. You will prototype, document, and train analysts on new OBP workflows, to facilitate widespread adoption and achieve customer outreach objectives. You may be required to create artifact products to include standard operation procedures, data ontologies, and methodologies for specific mission areas. As required, you may lead/participate in the assessment of OBP software to ensure alignment to customer requirements
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.