You will perform vulnerability analysis and management and data analysis for all enterprise and cloud enclaves. You will generate vulnerability data. Vulnerability data generation is completed via multiple NGA accepted vulnerability tools(software and hardware) used either remotely or locally on the systems to ensure compliance and to identify security holes, risks, threats and gaps as part of the overarching vulnerability management mission.
More About the Role:
Constantly monitor, log, and track all NGA systems for vulnerabilities.
Certification and vulnerability data generation shall be run with minimal to zero impact on network and systems performance.
Conduct vulnerability analysis on each Enterprise network monthly for IAVM compliance and produce an IAVM compliance report.
Conduct analysis for network security compliance in accordance with DISA STIGs.
Provide on-site and/or remote testing in support of FISMA and CCRI through certification scans.
Experience in Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) desired
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Requires an active TS/SCI clearance
Requires 8570 Level 3 certification is required within 6 months of starting
◦ Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.