CACI has an immediate opening for a Risk and Accreditation subject matter expert to support a Government client's program management. The candidate will provide recommendations concerning safeguarding of information systems with a focus on risk analysis and compliance with Federal policies for Information Assurance (IA). The candidate will support risk assessments for Information systems and provide authorization recommendations including but not limited to: interim authority to test (IATT), approval to proceed (ATP), authority to connect (ATC), and authority to operate (ATO).
More About the Role:
Provide guidance for securing information systems, and support information security assessments
Review, maintain, and ensure all Assessments and Authorizations (A&A) documentation to include System Security Plans (SSP)
Ensure security testing and evaluations are completed and documented
Ensure IA assessments and authorization tasks and solutions are collaborated with all necessary offices
Consult and coordinate with Intelligence Community and DoD entities to respond to authorization issues
Provide direct support as a technical representative for ensuring security is integrated throughout the lifecycle of systems and residual risk is acceptable
Provide expert assistance, technical documentation, and white papers
Collect and report Security Metrics
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience
Must be able to obtain 8570 certification Level 3 within 6 months of starting
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience using XACTA
Experience within the Intelligence Community
Strong understanding of DCID 6/3, ICD 503, and FISMA
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
- Must be able to obtain 8570 certification Level 3 within 6 months of starting