Interested in steering your career in a meaningful direction and into a long-term line of business where you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and work in an environment that is both collaborative and dynamic? You might be comfortable in your role now, but have you thought about joining an organization where you would be part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP lines of business, not where you are just an employee on one project assignment? CACI is looking for great people who are interested in working with other great people who want to make an impact with their work. We offer great pay and benefits, the ability to obtain new skills, and the opportunity to join a stable company that has a long-term history of growth over fifty years.
CACI is making a significant impact to the Army by developing and integrating the Army's Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A). Why does this matter? IPPS-A is the Army's future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution to provide integrated HR capabilities across all Army Components. IPPS-A is designed to alleviate the Army's current reliance on 45 stove-piped HR systems that do not efficiently share information with one another. As a result of its implementation, IPPS-A will provide a centralized resource for Soldiers, Leaders, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information. Join us to be a part of this exciting and monumental effort -“ once complete, IPPS-A will be the largest integrated personnel and pay system in the world!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Serves as a Sr. Test Engineer for the Integrated Personnel and Pay System-“Army (IPPS-A). Works under minimal supervision, performs relatively routine tasks related to Interface and Data validation. The engineer will also perform the followings test activities as required (functional, 508 Compliance, regression, performance, load, end-to-end, information assurance, integration, and security) testing of IPSS-A ERP using manual and automated test tools. Writes test procedures. Investigates and analyzes test failures. Builds and maintains automated regression test suites and integrates them into build processes. Works with the Senior Test Lead to ensure test processes and procedures are followed.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or related field with 10 to 12 years of software testing experience
- Active Secret clearance.
- Strong understanding of the ETL process.
- Knowledge of Ab Initio.
- Knowledge of IBM InfoSphere DataStage.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft versions 9.1/9.2.
- PeopleSoft HCM experience.
- Strong experience across the Human Resource module including Core HR, Self-Service, Global Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Enterprise Learning Management (ELM.)
- Ability to develop and run PeopleSoft queries.
- Experience with Test Management and Automated Test Execution tools.
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment with understanding of test concepts, methodologies and practices.
- Experience with automated regression test scripts.
- Experience in Federal Government software testing.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle UPK and GRC Suite, and SQL
- Knowledge of IBM InfoSphere DataStage /Abinitio
- Demonstrated experience working with continuous integration environments
- Expertise with HP Quality Center and the HP Application Life-Cycle Management Suite (Quality Center, Unified Functional Testing, Performance)