Duties and Responsibilities:
Accountable for all aspects of the INSCOM G37 Training and Foundry Office Support Task Oversight functions assigned to Contractor personnel staff; manages the hands-on, day-to-day accountability of Contractor personnel and their tasking. Assists Pm in assessing new hires and ensures Contractor personnel are trained, are capable, and maintain their job currency. Coordinates and synchronizes training management functions with the Task Leads
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
-BA or BS degree
-9 years of management experience including 5 years of supervisory experience ; or 7 years of managing experience with a related Master’s degree
Must have military background/experience
-Considered an expert in an intelligence discipline.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
-20 year career in Army at 04 or higher grade
-Experience in training programs.
What We can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.