What You’ll Get to Do: CACI is looking for a Signals Analyst to join their BIT System team in Aurora, CO. Signals Analysts/operations specialists will be part of a three person team conducting 24/7 high priority missions, providing signal collection support for numerous national level customers across multiple Areas of Operational Responsibility (AORs) and Areas of Interest (AOIs). This position requires working a rotating shift schedule.
More About the Role:
Runs specially designed graphical user interfaces to meet High Priority Special collections
Maintain bug/feature database
Signals analysts will perform pre-operation assessments for system configuration and readiness to support operations and will work with mission management personnel to correct or work around upstream problems
Operations will involve monitoring of real-time operations, assess mission processing to include signal level analysis, if required, to provide the best possible satisfaction of mission requirements.
Operations may involve geolocation of RF emissions using an advanced GEO engine developed by BIT systems
Operations will monitor to verify that report is making it to its end user and may involve direct contact with end customers
Produce post mission summary reports and interact with the Customer as required
Candidate must have a TS/SCI clearance
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• 451/452 Course certification preferred but not required
• Works well in a small team environment
• Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Familiarity running Linux based applications
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.