The Systems Engineer is responsible for the operations and maintenance to include patching, incident resolution, future architecture and documentation of the AppDynamics infrastructure held within an Amazon Virtual Private Cloud.
More About the Role:
Review the AppDynamics vendor site for new versions; download, install, test and deploy.
Troubleshoot and resolve incidents working individually or as part of a team.
Create and monitor AppDynamics Help Desk Tickets to resolve issues with this COTS product.
Develop and maintain scripts to ensure consistence deployment.
Implement security measures for safeguarding the infrastructure.
Support development and operation tasks with other COTS software using the IBM Tivoli Suite.
Create and perform presentations / demonstrations to potential new AppDynamics users and or other internal personnel.
Will work with application organizations to properly configure AppDynamics so the Application Developers will be able to increase efficiency, availability and performance of their application.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Must be knowledgeable about business transactions, end-user monitoring, snapshots, analytics and alarm generation within AppDynamics.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure, Linux, Scripting, Documentation and Security components.
Experience with Putty, MS Office, Scripting Language (i.e., PERL).
Excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to work closely with other software professionals and the customer community.
Must possess an active TS/SCI w/Poly security clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have: AWS or Linux certification
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.