CACI is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM developer to join our Atlanta team. The successful candidate will support existing work at the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, National Center for Environmental Health in the Division of Laboratory Sciences. Ideal candidate will have advanced CRM development and Sequel Database knowledge. Candidate will work independently as the CRM subject matter expert, providing guidance, direction and support for the Newborn Screening Quality Assurance Program (NSQAP) website.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Migrate data and functionality from .NET applications to a Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution.
• Provides analytical support and technical advice during the conceptualization, development, and implementation phases.
• Analyzes system and program requirements for complex projects. Identifies multiple solutions to complex problems.
• Performs modifications to and maintenance of system programs and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related work experience.
• Working knowledge of SQL Triggers, Function and Constraint management
• Experience developing Dynamics CRM solutions
• Experience developing web-based .NET solutions
• Understanding of web application development principles
• Strong experience with C#.Net
• Working knowledge of AJAX asynchronous panels
• Strong working experience with SQL Stored Procedures / T-SQL
• Understanding of relational database concepts and data-driven systems
• Working knowledge of IIS7 (application pools & permissions)
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to take direction and follow instructions
• Strong desire to learn and advance software development skills
• Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) are required
• Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to obtain a NACI clearance
• Knowledge of 508 compliance requirements
• Statistical Analysis knowledge
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.