Primary responsibilities include data loading, migration, and exporting/productions from Relativity databases and advanced technical troubleshooting. May work directly with Government staff and/or under the direction of the Contract IT Manager, Systems Manager, Senior Systems Analyst, or Lead Project Manager. Based on information gathered from the COR, Government Case Managers, and trial staff, defines system and project requirements. Designs entire system to meet defined requirements Works out the details of functional and design requirements, systems design, programming specifications, data elements, data validation specifications, data capture mechanisms, and data conversion procedures through discussions with Government staff and own superiors. Translates the functional requirements into systems designs suitable for development of appropriate computer programs. Tests software, including preparation and use of sample data for testing purposes. Makes presentations of findings, recommendations, and specifications in formal reports and in oral presentations. Develops systems documentation required in the task orders. Consults with Government staff and with other Contractor staff to assure understanding of task objectives, identifies problems and suggests improvements. Provides technical expertise, direction and supervision to lower level personnel. May sometimes function as a technical supervisor or team leader for a project. Reports on progress to Government staff and to superiors. Provides user and technical documentation and training for systems developed.
◦ Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.