What You’ll Get to Do:
Under close supervision, you will assist in the preparation and administration of subcontracts, task orders and subsequent amendments consistent with client requirements government regulations and procurement policies/procedures. You will typically works on subcontract activities valued up to $50,000. May be assigned higher value tasks with oversight from more senior level staff.
More About the Role:
You will participate in teaming agreement and strategic marketing alliance negotiations with outside sources.
You will review client solicitations received by company and provide recommendations regarding outsourcing requirements to business management proposal team.
You will prepare and conduct negotiations on terms and conditions.
You will perform price analysis and conduct negotiations on price and price related terms and other subcontract provisions.
You will be responsible for keeping management informed of the deliverables and payment of invoices.
Learns subcontract standards, plans and policies, and supports subcontract negotiations.
You will maintain contact with staff regarding subcontract negotiation, preparation and monitoring.
You will disseminate information regarding subcontract status, compliance, modification, deviation, negotiation and termination.
You will help to insure that the subcontract is in accordance with legal requirements, customer specifications and government relations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.