The Systems Engineer will be accountable for meeting contractual performance criteria and due dates during service delivery. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile team environment.
• Install, Develop, and maintain a functioning production level ServiceNow Platform, in the customers Amazon Cloud environment.
• Develop and maintain a ServiceNow workflows that will support creating the base AWS accounts.
• Upgrade the existing workflows that will register the account with the C2S Access Portal (CAP).
• Upgrade the existing ServiceNow Workflows toward which will register “enterprise" / global and / or "joint"/ partner roles with CAP.
• Develop and maintain a workflow that will register the CAP role with the new account.
• Develop and maintain a workflow and associated activities that will create IAM Roles and attach appropriate IAM Policies (includes Global and Account specific roles).
• Develop and maintain a workflow to create LDAP groups (supports authorization with CAP).
• Implement and configure Amazon CloudTrail for a given account.
• Identify efficiencies and opportunities; make recommendations to upper management.
• Establish and maintain a close working relationship with customer and technical staff.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience with the ServiceNow Platform is Preferred, or willingness to learn these technologies
• Experience with SDLC, PMF, DevOps and ITIL
• Experience with providing contract CDRLS and deliverables such as Weekly Status Reports, Performance Reviews, Monthly contract PMR inputs, and various other required documents
• Experienced in successfully mitigating expectations while building solid trusted relationships with the customer
• Must be able to integrate / upgrade software applications with existing systems
• Proficiency with Linux including Red Hat and variants
• Proficiency in shell scripting and manipulating the Linux command line
• Proficiency in estimating software development schedules
INFOSEC certification for system administrators, AWS certification
Candidate must have one of the following:
• 14 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
• 9 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
• 7 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
• 4 Years of job related experience and Master’s degree
• 2 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
Experience developing on C2S specifically:
• Specific experience with customer specific implementation of Linux
• Familiarity with customer specific software development practices
• Experience with DCID 6/3 and ICD 503 security requirements as well as customer certification and accreditation process
• Experience with network layer technologies including server load balancing and firewalls
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to prepare project documentation (requirements, system design, interface control documents, security etc.)