The Cyber Security Engineer performs security-related functions leveraging expert knowledge of Cyber security incident response, forensics, and insider threat analysis. You will possess significant counterintelligence experience and be knowledgeable of global and enterprise IT Operations and security.
More About the Role:
Responsibility and participation in the integration of new technologies
Ingestion, aggregation, and analysis of large data set(s)
Act as a trusted advisor to the customer on all matters relating to McAfee suite of cyber products.
Collaborate with other vendors and service providers to deliver solutions that meet customer requirements.
Create and maintain documentation of all newly engineered solutions.
Make recommendations to improve the overall appearance and performance of the production environment.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Experience with collaboration and outreach across the IT and Cyber organizations
Experience with SIEM and IDS/IPS technologies
Experience with field based security and alarm systems, including wireless intrusion detection systems
Maintain active TS/SCI w/poly security clearance
Minimum combination of education and experience:
12 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
10 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
8 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
6 Years of job related experience and Master’s degree
4 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.