Duties and Responsibilities:
The Applications System Administrator/Engineer is responsible for designing, supporting and managing development, test and production systems in a fast paced, high visibility, critical environment.
- Install and support COTS applications utilizing combinations of Weblogic, Tuxedo, Oracle Client, webMethods, Apache Web Server
- Monitor the overall environment to include servers and back-ups
- Be responsive and decisive on adjusting product architecture as customer requirements, market conditions and technology evolves
- Design and develop initial prototypes/proofs of concept and validate them for technical design and performance
- Be involved in design and implementation of automated configuration management system
- Provide technical guidance and input to other teams as needed
- Identify and articulate new technology, design methodology and best practices
- Ability and initiative to set goals and execute.
- Understanding of SQL, XML, and SSL certificates
- Designing, administering and supporting Windows 2012
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge of Version Control best practices and software (SVN)
- Experience installing and configuring COTS software to include Weblogic, Tuxedo, Oracle Client, webMethods, Apache Web Server
- Experience working with Oracle, Weblogic and Apache Web Server
- Experience scripting and automation in a Windows environment (ex. PowerShell, Pearl, etc.)
Education and Experience:
Typically requires bachelors degree or equivalent, and 7 to 9 years of related experience.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.