Technical SME/Systems Engineer
Req #: 203478
Location: Chantilly, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
- Technical subject matter expert supporting and upgrading customer’s financial management systems.
- Contribute to the definition and establishment of processes to define technical application architecture and supporting infrastructure and architecture requirements.
- Interfacing with the customer to elicit requirements and participate in briefings on project status.
- Develop and document technical security requirements and plans to implement solutions to meet or exceed those requirements.
- Conducting configuration management best practices with regard to documents and source code.
- Involved with creating and maintaining multiple application environments in a classified AWS environment using multiple products and technologies.
- Ability and initiative to set goals and execute.
- US Citizen with a current Top Secret or TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to obtain Counterintelligence (CI) polygraph.
- Experience configuring and deploying Java EE/J2EE applications.
- A four-year degree in technical field or equivalent experience.
- 7-9 years experience with Java, C++, or other object oriented language based applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using object oriented design patterns.
- General knowledge of system networking principals.
- Experience with Oracle (BEA) WebLogic and Tuxedo.
- Experience configuring, building, and deploying Momentum Financials.
- Design, develop, deploy, and manage Java EE/ J2EE applications.
- Understanding of SQL DML and DDL against Oracle.
- Experience with LDAP, SSO, SSL, PKI, and X509 certificates.
- Experience with web development.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team to solve problems
- Initiative to quickly learn and put new skills to use
- Ability and initiative to set goals and execute