Software Developer / Systems Integrator responsible for the automated provisioning of both physical and AWS servers, utilizing existing COTs products (Service Now).
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Must be able to provide support for existing provisioning systems that are in place today as well as support migration to newer systems.
Must be able to automate not only the system baseline deployment but also the applications that reside on top of that system.
Must develop and implement automation, for deployment of global applications, contribute to innovation in the deployment automation process, and assist in the development and deployment of application packaging solutions & application support functions.
Must have knowledge of workflow tools and network automation tools.
Develop Web-based UIs
Implement Web apps and support services
Experience developing Service Now applications
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Windows Administration skills
Strong troubleshooting skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
10 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
8 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
4-7 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
6 Years of job related experience and Master’s degree
4 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.