BIT Systems Inc., a CACI company. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions. Our operational team excels at signal collection, processing and analysis. We have operational personnel stationed around the world in support of our customers' missions.
More About the Role:
As a Senior Communications Protocol Engineer you will work in Sponsor's signal processing laboratory to collaborate in researching and developing prototype software algorithms. Analyze and assess performance of various communications data formats and protocols. Apply Expert level understanding of digital communications protocols, modulations, and forward error correction mechanisms to prototype digital signal processing software. Provide mentoring and training to colleagues and sponsor staff within sponsor facility. Collaborate with senior software developers for implementing digital signal processing algorithms.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.