What You’ll Get to Do: BIT Systems is looking for a DSP Electrical Engineer to work at their Dulles, VA office. The position requires a strong background in digital signal processing (DSP) and software development. The candidate will be involved in the design, debug, and test of signal processing software suites running on a variety of platforms supporting intelligence, defense, and other government missions.
More About this Role:
- Design, develop, integrate and test software to go into our DSP baseline.
- Help define the requirements, CONOPs and architecture for future systems
- Support field testing of the equipment being developed
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Education: Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
What We can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.