This DevOps Engineer assists with the development of various platforms and applications, including the automation pipeline. The ideal candidate should have experience with both traditional development/engineering projects as well as working in a DevOps role. This is a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment looking for strong communication and teamwork skills as well as the ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
More About the Role:
Collaborates with development/test teams to design, build, and deploy an automated testing platform
Build and execute automation scripts using approved automation tools.
May mentor/lead junior members of the team on specific projects and implementations
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically has a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience.
2-4 years of software development/engineering background
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience in Automated Testing activities in an Agile and DevOps development environment.
Experience using Software Configuration Management tools such as Chef and Salt.
Experience in Continuous Delivery and Integration pipeline such as Jenkins
Source control (Git) and package management tools (npm, pip, etc)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.