You will install, configure, and maintain the Linux operating systems. You will analyze and resolve problems associated with the operating system's servers, hardware, applications, and software. You will monitor systems performance and ensures compliance with security standards.
More About the Role:
Experience with Configuration Management tools, such as Puppet, Chef, and Ansible.
Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment Tools, such as Jenkins.
Experience with scripting tools, such as PHP, Python, Perl or Ruby.
Experience with network and server hardware procurement and detailed record keeping supporting mission networks.
Experience with infrastructure troubleshooting, to include direct interaction with vendors and service providers.
Experience patching and updating Linux server operating systems and configuring Linux server network integration.
Experience monitoring network activity and network traffic redirection. Familiarity with proxy implementations (e.g. iptables, mod_proxy, digital certificates etc.).
Experience in the design, implementation, procurement, tradecraft, or maintenance of various layers of network infrastructure.
In-depth understanding of Linux operating systems (e.g. Centos, Ubuntu, Fedora, Scientific Linux, Debian, etc.).
Ability to research the latest technological developments in relevant operating systems to identify impact and anticipate changes in the organization’s operating environment.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
An active TS/SCI with Poly clearance
Typically has a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
Experience buying, configuring, and maintaining Linux servers.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.