Duties and Responsibilities:
At a minimum shall be responsible for monitoring existing events and developing and assessing regional political and military leadership, security and military forces issues, and producing intelligence products to meet planned or tasked production requirements. Contract personnel shall be responsible for organizing and conducting intelligence assessments by researching, evaluating and integrating all-source data in the production of all-source intelligence assessments including information papers, articles, and briefings for the war-fighter, DIA and DoD seniors, and national level customers.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
-BA or BS degree
-10 years of experience with all source analysis
-Ability to work shifts.
-Must have regional expertise in one of the five geographical areas of the world
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Regional language and experience working at DIA or a COCOM Joint Analytical Center
What We can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.