CACI has an immediate opening in Norfolk, VA for a Data Analyst to provide financial data analysis support at Mid-Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center (MARMC), Naval Station Norfolk, VA. Under general supervision, this individual will have the following duties and responsibilities:
Perform data mining, analysis, and reporting to support client organizations and initiatives
Utilizing the advanced features of MS Access, perform various statistical analyses using data drawn from diverse sources to map and identify trends and relationships
Identify and describe data elements and data files/tables required to complete assigned projects and make recommendations regarding the creation of analytical reports
Develop reports and present statistical data to support client organizational and/or business goals in both MS Access and PowerPoint
Identify significant differences, relationships, and trends in data as well as factors that could affect the results of statistical research
Bachelor's degree in Business / Computer Science/Software Engineering or related field. Two years of job-related experience may be substituted for each year of college
Minimum of three years job-related experience in managing large datasets and translating the data into meaningful reports for various users and level management
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.