CACI has multiple openings for a Navy Tactical Command Support System (NTCSS) Intermediate Logistics Analyst under the Naval Forces Logistics (NFL) Logistics Training Service contract to support Navy clients at COMNAVAIRPAC N412, NASNI, Coronado, CA. Position requires up to 15% travel away from NASNI office.
Perform duties associated with CNAP Training Team
Formal classroom training curricular development
Myriad CVN RSupply / NALCOMIS data mining and Automated Management Reports (AMSR/AMCR/ RSRSR/MSSR/HAZMAT/DRRS-N/CRT/FUEL) compilation and reporting
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or related business discipline. As a substitute, four years of “hands-on” experience in Navy automated supply/maintenance management may be utilized. Training related to the “degree substitute” provided at Navy schools is considered “hands on” experience
In addition to any experience which is substituted for education, the NTCSS ISA shall have three years of experience in Naval Supply, Logistics, Inventory, Financial Management and the functionality of Afloat Automated Information Systems (AIS). Security Clearance: Must have active DoD Secret Clearance
The ideal candidate would be a former Navy Enlisted Logistics Specialist, Supply Warrant Officer or Limited Duty Officer with CVN/L-Deck/NAS tours. Aircraft Carrier (CVN) or L-Deck Automated Supply Management expertise. NTCSS Force Level (RSupply/ Optimized NALCOMIS) expertise
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.