CACI is seeking a cleared Network Communications Engineer in Hampton Va. You will be a intrical part of a cutting edge team that supports systems being developed and employed on a global communications architecture.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Interface with associated external Intelligence Community data flows as maintained by the DCGS PED Operations Center
Assist in mitigating communications problems associated with AF DCGS modernization and develop/implement solutions to communications architecture shortfalls
Assist in employing Enterprise-level data exchange services
Establish ports and service requests
Ensure the integrity of integration, innovation and provisional communications architectures
Install, support and maintain communications network components
Plan for and responding to communications outages and other problems
Check the status of network communications systems
More About the Role:
You will support Distributed Ground System-Experimental (DGS-X) system operations and promote AF Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS, AN/GSQ-272 Sentinel) modernization. Furthermore, you will provide network communications support for development and integration of network-centric systems and Joint C4ISR processes and components.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain SCI access within 90 days of hire
Associates’ Degree or two years equivalent experience
DODD 8570 certification
Security + within 90 days of hire
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
AF DCGS experience
Four years of intelligence network communications experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.