CACI is actively seeking an experienced Program Management Analyst to support the Warfare Systems Program Office (WSPO) at the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Dahlgren, VA. The successful candidate will support ongoing process improvement and a newly established risk management program in support of various surface program directorates.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Participation in Senior Staff reviews/meeting
Process Improvement initiative documentations, development, revision and tracking.
Risk Management Program operations, oversight and analysis.
Workflow process analysis, assessments and developments.
Participation in off-sites.
The successful candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
Seven-Ten (7-10) years of general program and contract management experience applied to a surface navy combat systems and/or combat system elements and components.
Seven (7) years of demonstrated professional and specialized expertise, credentials and experience in supporting.
Navy Working Capital Fund or NAVSEA Program Executive Office (PEO).
Navy combat/Warfare Systems.
Active Secret clearance.
Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certified.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.