CACI has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-directed, Database Administrator (DBA 3). This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization based at Fort Bragg, NC supporting Special Operations.
The successful candidate must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner. The candidate will be required to work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts. The candidate must be experienced in interfacing with both client managers and system users.
The successful candidate for this position will be the technical authority and maintain overall responsibility for the performance, integrity and security of a database which are likely to include planning, development and troubleshooting. Installs and testes new versions of the database management system. Writes database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary. Controls access permissions and privileges. Develops, manages and tests backup and recovery plans. Ensures that storage, archiving, backup and recovery procedures are functioning correctly. Analyzes the data stored in the database and makes recommendations relating to performance and efficiency of that data storage; in support of continuous work cycle.
Develop, deploy and maintain Exploitation Ecosystem database the structures data from various output tools and incorporates machine learning technologies.
Task & Description:
- Determine database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications and programming.
- Develop database solutions by designing proposed system; defining physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up and recovery specifications.
- Develop and maintain database for all information / data extracted from documentation and digital media exploitation.
- Ensure database is compatible with other USG tools and databases to facilitate IC-wide sharing of data and enrichment from other data sources.
- Install database systems by developing flow charts; applying optimum access techniques; coordinating installation actions; documents actions.
- Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating m-values for parameters; evaluating, integrating and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions.
- Prepare users by conducting training.
- Provides database support by coding utilities; responding to user questions and resolving problems.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience
- Must have a current / active TS/SCI security clearance
- DOD 8570 Compliant Security Plus
- Expertise in SQL, MongoDB
- Experience in Database Scheme creation and management
- Knowledge in PowerShell and SQL PowerShell module
- Knowledge in Automated Database testing
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related technical field
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.