In support of the Warfare Systems Program Office (WSPO), Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD) VA, CACI is actively seeking an experienced technical writer with experience in maintaining Integrated Master Schedules (IMS).
What You’ll Get to Do:
The successful candidate will support the WSPO and associated program directorates in maintaining a high level IMS across the combat/warfare systems portfolio. Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Collaboration with program support personnel making program IMS entries.
Management and analysis of IMS entries to ensure entries comply with policy and processes.
Analysis of entries to prevent duplication.
Generation of risk analysis reports and trends.
Bachelor’s Degree in English, journalism or a writing-related field or three (3) years of equivalent experience.
Five (5) years general experience as a technical writer in an engineering
Environment and specifically maintaining an IMS. Experience will include technical editing, document change management, and formatting.
Active Secret clearance
Three (3) years specific experience as a technical writer and/or technical editor for Navy surface ship combat system and/or weapon systems program offices, Field Activities.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.