BIT Systems Inc., a CACI Company is hiring a Systems Engineer to work at its Aurora, CO office. The ideal candidate will have a TS/SCI clearance, 5+ years of experience performing full life-cycle systems engineering. Candidates are expected to have excellent communication and oral skills and work well in a small team environment. Candidates should be familiar with Systems Engineering concepts in a software development environment and have previous integration and test experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Systems Engineer will guide the development of new functionality for an existing system, from the requirements analysis and design phases, through development, integration, test, and deployment. Candidates must be self-motivated individuals who can understand technical concepts, clearly communicate them to a varying range of audiences/understanding levels and collaborate on technical direction with the development team.
BIT Systems Inc., a CACI company. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions. Our operational team excels at signal collection, processing and analysis. We have operational personnel stationed around the world in support of our customers' missions.
BIT-Systems is proud to support Workforce Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.