Provide Tier 2 on-site systems administration support to local customers at assigned Medical Training Facilities (MTFs).
Support includes, but not limited to, receiving trouble tickets, analyzing issues, developing/implementing solutions, escalating issues and tracking customer service to completion for all service requests.
Technical support for communications may include installing, maintaining and troubleshooting desktop hardware, software including web-based applications, and peripherals associated with Medical Information Systems.
Ensure HIPAA compliance.
Coordinate with internal and external agencies to ensure all customer requests are completed as requested.
Provide daily updates for all outstanding work orders via automated reporting system.
Bachelor’s Degree and one year experience in a computer/related field or 3 years related experience. Additional years of experience may be substituted for Bachelor’s Degree. Position requires IA Technical Level II certification as defined in DoD 8570.01M i.e. Security +
This position requires an active Secret clearance.
Network/System Administrators should have good oral and written communication skills to foster working relationships with the customer, internal and external IM/IT agencies.
Desired, but not required are experience working with IM/IT healthcare services, network control center operations, or other enterprise level communications.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.