CACI Enterprise IT Operations has an opportunity for an experienced Technical Writer to the performance of the Program Management Office of a large and complex IT enterprise program.
More About the Role:
As the program's Technical Writer, you will be the program's knowledge management specialist with some of your duties outlined below:
-Create and maintain the program's service catalog content in collaboration with the customer, our program partners, and vendors.
-Develop a list of uplift and catalog items that are one-time purchases.
-Ensure the service catalog includes accurate details, dependencies, and interfaces for all service made available to the customer.
-Write standard operating procedures (SOPs) as well as delegating the writing of SOPs to subject matter experts within the program.
-Maintain, update, and track all SOPs in the database.
-Ensure compliance with SOPs.
-Develop department editing standards and styles.
Establish and comply with all applicable specifications, standards, and other project constraints
-Communicate effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
To be successful in this Role, you should possess:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.