Interested in steering your PeopleSoft career in a meaningful direction and into a long-term line of business where you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and work in an environment that is both collaborative and dynamic? You might be comfortable in your role now, but have you thought about joining an organization where you would be part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP lines of business, not where you are just an employee on one project assignment? CACI is looking for great people who are interested in working with other great people who want to make an impact with their work. We offer great pay and benefits, the ability to obtain new skills, and the opportunity to join a stable company that has a long-term history of growth over fifty years.
CACI is making a significant impact to the Army by developing and integrating the Army's Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A). Why does this matter? IPPS-A is the Army's future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution to provide integrated HR capabilities across all Army Components. IPPS-A is designed to alleviate the Army's current reliance on 45 stove-piped HR systems that do not efficiently share information with one another. As a result of its implementation, IPPS-A will provide a centralized resource for Soldiers, Leaders, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information. Join us to be a part of this exciting and monumental effort -“ once complete, IPPS-A will be the largest integrated personnel and pay system in the world!
Leads andperforms application development, configuration and unit testing for the IPPS-A project. Participates in development, integration and deployment of solutions. Provides data models from business systems planning and data requirements planning. Responsible for designing, developing, and supporting application solutions and re-engineered components based on client requirements. Provides input for systems development and data base administration from a data point of view. Performs business and technical designer functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the enterprise solution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation covering all technical aspects of the PeopleSoft implementation lifecycle
- Provides hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions
- Responsible for design, development and delivery of various PeopleSoft application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions
- Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results
- Creates, updates, and edits functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements
- Participates in code and design reviews and technical presentations to cross functional staff
- Develops advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product
- Assists and works under minimal supervision in layouts, product support, devices, methods or procedures
- Provides daily supervision and direction to the technical staff
- Responsible for managing client relationships within context of the individual role
- Meets deadlines and manages multiple, dynamic priorities
- Effectively communicates and has experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
-7-9 years of related experience
- 8+ years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
- 6+ years PeopleSoft experience with minimum of 3 years technical experience with PeopleTools 8.49 or above
- Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements.
- Good working knowledge of PeopleSoft Advanced Tools such as Application Package, Component Interfaces, Integration Broker, Business Interlinks, Workflow, Object Oriented PeopleCode
- Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL, and XML and encryption technologies
- Possesses extensive knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Secret clearance
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
- Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s)
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Up to 10% of time for travel may be required.