What You’ll Get to Do:
Stewardship of all Citrix technologies and services. This involves the ability to design, implement and clearly document the lifecycle. This person will act as a technical lead for implementation of new projects and ensures optimal server configurations. The Citrix Admin will creates optimal server infrastructure in support of new applications by researching and recommending hardware / software technologies in support of application requirements.
More About the Role:
- Provides effective support by researching / analyzing issues / requests to determine server (hardware and software) / application related implications, effectively communicating with all impacted parties and by troubleshooting and resolving issues with a sense of urgency to minimize any system downtime
- Develops monitoring and reporting that clearly defines performance and capacity metrics which enable management to make clear decisions based on defined measurements that are fact-based
- Ensures optimal performance of all Citrix infrastructure and delivery servers by proactively conducting ongoing performance monitoring and by tuning / adjusting as necessary
- Enhances functionality of systems by developing and modifying scripts to automate system processes
- Effectively maintains all Citrix systems by performing maintenance patching and application upgrades (including operating system and various applications) as needed
- Provides support to application developers / programmers by providing technical knowledge and guidance
- Ensures server security integrity by reviewing and implementing server policies within the system
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.