Role requires basic familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of e-discovery procedures and resources. Ability to consistently deliver highest quality work under extreme pressure will be very important.
Uploads hardcopy & electronic subpoena returns into e-Scan It (includes case-management- scanning, importing, bate-stamping, indexing and analyzing documents for correctness; creation of CD/ DVD discovery disks)
Completes and serves subpoenas through FEDSIMS
Drafts 6(e) letters
Files various documents via ECF or directly through the U.S District Court (such as files PRTT’s, 2703(d) & 2705(b))
Communicates with various agents & AUSAs to discuss case details
Uses FEDSIMS, Caseview, and PACER/ECF frequently
One year of experience on major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree.
Certain assignments may require experience or substantial undergraduate coursework in, for example, finance/accounting, health care, or substantial experience in the legal environment or in information technology. Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities.
Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Oracle, Concordance, Summation, Trial Director, etc.
Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.