CACI is seeking a motivated and knowledgeable Program Management Analyst to join our Technology/New Technology Team supporting major Surface Navy Combat/Warfare Systems programs at Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD) in Dahlgren, VA.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Supporting a host of program management and administrative functions such as schedules, meetings, etc.
Processing DD 1149 shipping forms.
Assist in the development, processing and tracking of procurement Requests of various components and parts for combat/warfare systems (Hardware and Software).
Responsible for maintaining satisfactory levels of laboratory equipment inventories.
The candidate would also be trained in managing the equipment Media library, receiving and tracking new electronic media, making copies, issuance, generating copies, etc.
Associate’s Degree in business, finance or accounting or two-three (2-3) years of equivalent experience.
Two (2) years general experience associated with the execution of business, procurement or financial management tasks for a Navy Program Office, System Command or contractor.
Well versed on the use of Microsoft Office products and especially Excel.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.