Document Management Analyst I
In addition to performing functions of Document Management Technician, as described below, performs moderately complex litigation support tasks, including, for example, detailed review and analysis of case materials in a broad range of subject matters, such as financial records, health care materials, and other litigation files; detailed indexing of case files; drafting procedures for accomplishing litigation support assignments; document acquisition related tasks; screening for privilege documents; conducting database searches; and performing e-discovery culling. Proofreads and edits deliverable products. Sometimes serves as "team leader" for larger group of Document Management Technicians and clerical support staff. Often works with minimal supervision. Reports to Task Supervisor or Project Supervisor.
One year of experience on major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree. Certain assignments may require experience or substantial undergraduate coursework in, for example, finance/accounting, health care, or substantial experience in the legal environment or in information technology. Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment. Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities. Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Oracle, Concordance, Summation, Trial Director, etc. Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-San Francisco-CA-SAN FRANCISCO