CACI is seeking a Systems Engineer at Ft. Belvoir, Va. You will provide technical assistance support as part of an integrated contractor / government team responsible for the design, development, and procurement of state of the art sensors.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Work as part of a small multi-functional product team and as a member of multiple Integrated Product Teams (IPT)
Conduct market research on state-of--art technologies and vendors
Conduct requirements decomposition and allocation
Prepare sensor performance specifications, interface control documents, and performance work statements
Prepares technical evaluations of vendor proposals in support of source selection
Conduct technical review and analysis of vendor deliverables (e.g. drawings, designs, reports)
Plan and support formal technical reviews (e.g. PDR, CDR, TRR)
Provide oversight of vendor design, development, testing and production activities
Coordinates with multiple geographically-dispersed stakeholders to communicate status and maintain support for the program
Travel to CONUS government sites
More About the Role:
The position will provide professional systems engineering advice and assistance to help analyze alternatives, award contracts, and oversee vendor activities.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Active Secret Clearance
10+ years’ experience with the following: design, analysis, testing and integration of DoD sensor systems (ground platforms desired)
Experience developing sensor performance specifications and interface control documents
Knowledge of systems engineering concepts, execution of technical reviews, and verification and validation testing
Strong oral and written communication skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience working in a Army Product Manager (or DoD equivalent) organization
Experience with electro-optic infrared (EO/IR) and radar sensors
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.