Sr. Target Analyst / DD with Russian Language skills
Req #: 205221
Location: Fairfax, VA US
Job Category: Intelligence
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You’ll Get to Do:
Leverage your Targeting and Russian language skills in support of customer initiatives.
More About the Role:
You will demonstrate the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Conduct computer-based research and analysis to support collections
- Conduct targeting in support operations and collection objectives using an assortment of database tools
- Regularly review collections to advance collection activities. Develop a deep, substantive understanding of particular target sets (patterns, capabilities, etc.)
- Regularly review reporting on particular target sets to continuously hone and advance target knowledge.
- Draft and disseminate reports of findings
- Collaborate with other target analysts to further perfect cultural awareness of the target sets
- Write technical and non-technical targeting work products
- Conduct briefing presentations
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years in a relevant field to the position
- Experience supporting IC cyber activities
- Targeting experience
- Demonstrated strong analytic, writing, and briefing skills when presenting results of targeting research
- Demonstrated success converting data into actionable operational leads
- Russian language proficiency (reading and writing)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience using databases and analytic tools
- Demonstrated ability to network
- Some travel expected
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.